Saturday, June 9, 2007

MY FIRST BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody!! What's up?! My name is Coco, which means I have TONS of annoying nicknames. But I'm a little crazy and a little fruity, so I'm going with the title The Coco Nut for my blog! I'm SO excited to FINALLY get a blog! All it took was sending my family off on vacation and letting my awesome "aunt" (cousin, really, but whatever) come stay with me for 10 days to get my own blog up!


Anyway, let me tell you what little I'm willing to share with Awesome Aunt about me. I'm a Yorkshire Terrier. I'm not telling my exact age (a lady never does, right?), but I'm still a puppy -- maybe 8 or 9 months? I'm sure Mom will reveal my confidential information concerning this with you, but she's not here, so I can be whatever age I want!! I have a sissy sister named Sophie, who is also a Yorkie. She's oooooold. Like, 7 years or something. I LOVE to play with her, but she HATES me. Oh well! I don't let anything bother me much. I'm the happiest-go-luckiest puppy in the world! My aunt doesn't have any pictures of Sissy on her computer except one that Mom took last weekend with Grammy. Here we are! (I'm the cute one on the left, wanting to get down and PLAY!)


Some of you may know my doggie-cousins, Fig and Tad. And for those loyal readers of Tad especially, you may have heard him speak of his most favoritest person, Massah-in-law. Well, that's my aunt. Here she is with the dreamy Tad:

And here she is with ME!!! (In this picture I've clearly had enough of her kisses.)
She said we should wait for Mom get back before I put pictures of us up because (can you believe this?!) she might not want her picture on here! (Gasp!) But since I'm such a good girl (except when it comes to poo'ing and piddling in the house), I decided to wait on that like I'm told.

My family left yesterday and it's been SO FREAKIN' FUN with Awesome Aunt! Today we went to visit Sadie (Awesome Aunt's cocker spaniel), which I wasn't too sure about. Now don't get me wrong, I'm NOT a big sissy like my Big Sissy. But we were in the bigger doggie's domain and I wanted to respect her and not get on her nerves (I hear she's almost twice as old as Big Sissy! That's ANCIENT!!!). Here I am, all timid-like, after Awesome Aunt woke Sadie up from her long summer's nap:


Sadie's deaf and doesn't have the best vision, so I had to get really really close to introduce myself!

"HI, SADIE! I'M COCO! I'M A LITTLE LOCO! DO YOU LIKE TO PLAY? I LOVE TO PLAY! PLAYING IS MY FAVORITE! OK I'M GOING TO GO EXPLORE THIS HOUSE! SEE YA!"

I ran away before she could respond. When I looked over my shoulder she was laying next to Awesome Aunt with a look saying "Are you kidding me? I'm sleepy! Leave me alone with the puppy and the playing!" So then I went to explore a little...

Wait! What's this?! This rug smells like somedog... Could it be... ???
I KNEW IT!!!! I knew I could smell my beautiful boy, Tad! That totally made my day. I LOVE Tadpole!

Well I think that's enough for my first blog. I'll try to get Awesome Aunt to write a little something every day for the time she's here (maybe with some pictures from MY house with MY things? Hello!!!) and then hopefully Mom will jump in after that! And just so you know, even though I am VERY happy (!!!), I also miss my family. I had to chew on Fig's old pacifier to console myself when I started feeling sad for a minute today.

Hopefully Awesome Aunt won't roll over and smother me to death in bed tonight...
Until next time, my dear doggies! Hope I make lots of friends! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

9 comments:

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Little Mate,

Welcome to the blogosphere,

xxx
Asta in Melbourne

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hi Coco, nice to meet you! We found you through Tadpole's blog. Welcome to the land of Dogs with Blogs! We look forward to reading about all your adventures. Come visit our blog sometime! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Balboa said...

Hey Coco,

WELCOME!

I got your link off Tad's blog. I'm Balboa. I'm gonna add you to my cool dog's list.

coco said...

Thanks Asta, Tasha, Eva, and hunky Balboa!!! Unfortunately Auntie's computer is having issues with blogger and giving her error messages when it tries to load the link formatting thing. Grrrrrr... But as soon as it decides to work you'll all definitely will be linked. Thanks again!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco
Nice to meet you. Tad told us about your blog. Welcome to the DWB world!
I will be visiting your blog pretty often. I hope you can come to visit mine.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

hi coco, welcome to our fun community! I cant wait to read more about you!

Toby said...

Hi CoCo!! Nice to meet yah!~ I'm a friend of Tads and just had to come by and check out your blog!! You're quite the cutie pie!!!

Just wanted to welcome you to the land of dogs with some super duper blogs!~ Can't wait to see more of yah!~

Luv,
Tobes

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp loan consolidation
credit card companies

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my children.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell
to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab
inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to
go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but
I had to tell someone!

My homepage Abercrombie