Wednesday, September 5, 2007

i have been framed, so i am here to testify. i have raised my right paw and swore to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
i was not stealering tad's card. i was sealing it with a kiss just like i told mom. i just wanted to do it in the privacy of my room so i could get my scent all over it so tad would know it was from me. and when mom tried to take it away before i was done, of course i ran away with it so i could finish the job properly. and then, yes, i will admit it did become something of a game (i forgot what i had in my mouth as mom and i played keep-away) and i did get a little teethy on the card. and it got torn up a little. but my intentions were totally pure. i am innocent, and we are taking tad's pressie over to him as soon as mom gets home.
thank you blog pals for believing in me. mom made sophie apologize for the viscious accusations and she even ate off of the same plate with me last night. i still love her, even though she is a mean sister most of the time.

11 comments:

Poppy said...

That sounds like a plausible explanation to me. Okay, I believe you Coco! After all, who among us hasn't "accidentally" started a game of keep-away with a delicious smelling sweaty sock? Personally, I do it all the time!

Poppy

Lady Kaos said...

I believe you coco! I can see the innocence in your eyes.
Kaos

Frasier said...

Hi CoCo
Thats an explanation I will use the next time I am in such a situation!!
Frasier

Joe Stains said...

I knew your intentions were good, you don't have a mean bone in your body!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco
I was sure you were not a stealer! Your explanation confirms my thoughts!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Bella said...

Now that we have heard both sides of the story, I think CoCo is in the clear.
Maybe Miss Sophie you were a bit jealous of the younger girl???
I'm impressed though that you both ate of the same plate !! Could it be that you are becoming friends.
Wuffs
Bella

Stanley said...

Coco!!

I knew you had a good reason to take Tad's card. That's a sweet idea, and I bet Tad notices that it smells exactly like you!

I'm glad Sophie has apologized. Whaddya going to do about a grumpy girl like her? Just keep lovin' her. Maybe she'll come around.

Goober love,
Stanley

Oscar said...

Geez, coco. What is it with our humans. I did the same thing with Mommy today. I tried to help her fold Daddy's socks because quite frankly I don't think she did it right and I don't think Daddy would be happy with her. Mommy wouldn't let me finish folding them so I played keep away too.

Balboa said...

I believe you, you were totally framed. You were just making it extra special

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

MJ's doghouse said...

i believe you too coco..i am sure happy i stopped by your blog...you are sooooooooooooooooo adorable...like the mini me...i could just lick you like crazy...i think it was very nice of you to put your kisses on Tads card...you are a good doggy

World of Animals, Inc said...

We all believe you that you were sealing it with a kiss and not trying to see what's inside. You are so sweet. Thanks for sharing the wonderful post. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals